The N.C. Solar Center offers energy assessment services to assist business and industry clients in making the best possible investment choices from energy technologies on the market today.
The following services are available:
- Renewable Energy Assessments: Find out if your facility is a good candidate for solar or other renewable technologies.
- Subsidized Renewable Energy Site Assessments: Learn if you qualify for this reduced-cost program for agricultural producers and rural small businesses.
- Combined Heat & Power, District Energy and Waste Heat to Power Assessments: Find out if your facility could be an ideal candidate for onsite distributed power generation with heat recovery or a district heating and cooling strategy.
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Assessments: Find out how your facility could benefit from optimization of compressed air, fan, motor, process heating, pumping, steam or other energy insensitive systems.
- Clean Transportation Fleet Assessments: Learn about how to conduct an assessment of your fleet’s fuel use.
Contact the N.C. Solar Center for your energy assessment needs!