Petroleum Displacement Plan & Clean Transportation Initiatives
The N.C. Solar Center’s Clean Transportation program works with the State Energy Office and others with state-appropriated funds to report progress on the state fleet Petroleum Displacement Plan provision.
Petroleum Displacement Plan Provision
The objective of the Petroleum Displacement Plan (PDP) is to displace 20 percent of the petroleum used by state vehicles by June 30, 2016, through the use of alternative fuels, efficient vehicles and other policies and practices that conserve fuel.
- PDP Summary Report (FY ’11-’12)
- PDP Summary Report (FY ’10-’11)
- PDP Summary Report (FY ’09-’10)
- PDP Summary Report (FY ’08-’09)
- PDP Summary Report (FY ’07-’08)
- PDP Summary Report (FY (’06-’07)
Previous Funded Projects
EPAct Credit Banking and Selling Program provides opportunity for state fleets in North Carolina to generate funds from the sale of Energy Policy Act alternative fuel use credits.